Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today's adventure

I was able to start on one of my goals today. We went to a zoo! And not just any zoo either, it was a drive thru safari! We had a blast! Not only did we get to feed and pet a ton of animals, but we got to do it from the bed of a truck. How cool is that?!

The kids were a little iffy about it at first, but once they warmed up to it they absolutely loved it :) We took a TON of pictures of our little adventure. I'll try and post some of those soon. I'm sure they captured the craziness of the day :)

We stopped at another zoo on the way there that opens next week and we're thinking about going to that one sometime soon too. I also went to a new restaurant today so that was TWO goals that I got to start on today.

Overall it was an amazing day! I'm going to try to document whenever I am able to complete/start a goal and keep you all up to date on how this journey is going.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment